SolderPad is a place to share, discover and collaborate on electronic projects.
Electronic projects published on SolderPad come to life. Schematics, boards and bills of materials are clearly presented making projects easier to review and construct.
A SolderPad project project is a git repository, making it simple to import and clone SolderPad projects. You can host a project on GitHub and push it to SolderPad.
SolderPad is, and always will be, free for electronics projects published under an explicit Open Source licence.
To find out more, take the tour …
From the SolderPad blog:
We’ll be demonstrating SolderPad and talking about some of the projects it hosts at the Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce FutureMaker day, which is being held at Somerset House in London on Wednesday 19th June 2013. …
Posted: 31 May 2013
- openenergymon updated openenergymon/emontxv3 — 7 days ago
- openenergymon updated openenergymon/emontx-shield-smt — 7 days ago
- openenergymon updated openenergymon/12-input-pulse-counter — 7 days ago
- glynhudson schematic processed openenergymon/12-input-pulse-counter — 7 days ago
- vicatcu schematic processed vicatcu/flick — 7 days ago
- glynhudson photo received openenergymon/emonth — 8 days ago
- glynhudson pushed to openenergymon/emontx-shield-smt — 8 days ago
- glynhudson pushed to openenergymon/emontxv3 — 8 days ago
- anool created anool/alamode_v3 — 12 days ago
- omerk pushed to omerk/vftweak — 14 days ago
- openenergymon deleted openenergymon/emontx-v3 — 14 days ago
- markt photo received markt/usb-current-monitor — 15 days ago
- openenergymon created openenergymon/emonth — 16 days ago
- folknology pushed to folknology/ucan-slice — 19 days ago