SolderPad is a place to share, discover and collaborate on electronic projects.
Electronic projects published on SolderPad come to life. Schematics, boards and bills of materials are clearly presented making projects easier to review and construct.
A SolderPad project project is a git repository, making it simple to import and clone SolderPad projects. You can host a project on GitHub and push it to SolderPad.
SolderPad is, and always will be, free for electronics projects published under an explicit Open Source licence.
To find out more, take the tour …
From the SolderPad blog:
In a recent article in The Economist, entitled More than just digital quilting, it was suggested that the maker movement may just herald a new industrial revolution, and noted how it is “both a response to and an outgrowth of digital culture, made possible by the convergence of several trends” …
Posted: 13 Dec 2011
Our friends at XMOS have just launched a promotion where you can get your hands on one of their XC-1A development kits for free. All you have to do is have to do is submit an idea for a project that you would use the kit for …
Posted: 12 Dec 2011
- sz72 updated sz72/opampjtagtest — 3 days ago
- folknology created folknology/botpatch — 17 days ago
- vicatcu pushed to vicatcu/ir-duino — 19 days ago
- markt schematic processed markt/small-stepper-controller — 20 days ago
- markt schematic processed markt/stepper-motor-controller — 20 days ago
- vicatcu schematic processed vicatcu/rs485-breakout-board — 23 days ago
- brian_huebner updated brian_huebner/open-spa-monitor — a month ago
- folknology photo received folknology/fluxlight — a month ago
- folknology created folknology/tepid — 2 months ago
- nathanchantrell updated nathanchantrell/oswin — 2 months ago
- nathanchantrell updated nathanchantrell/tinytx — 2 months ago
- tiefpunkt board processed tiefpunkt/attiny-x313-evaluation-board — 2 months ago